12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a government job after serving 16 years in Indian Army?

Sir/Mam,

After the completion of 16 years of service in Indian army and my age is above 37 which government job can I get and my qualification is intermediate? Can you tell me what is the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

13th April 2016, 02:11 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a government job after serving 16 years in Indian Army?

Yes you are eligible for government jobs as per government norms. You also know that there is reservation for Ex-Servicemen and get 10 years age relaxation.
You have various opportunities but as per your information your qualification is only intermediate and it is not sufficient but after all that you have better opportunities. In every sector there are some seats for Ex-Servicemen and you have to write all that written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?