16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation with Economics?

Sir/Mam,

I did completed graduation with economics and
also completed hardware&netwarking please tell me
sir what will the government job for me I am 23 yr old? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which we need to follow?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation with Economics?
  2. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  3. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  4. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of graduation course?
  5. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  6. Which government job I can apply after completion of BBA graduation and pursuing MA in Economics?
  7. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  8. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  9. Can I apply for Karnataka government jobs on the basis of B.Sc from CMJ university?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  11. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  12. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  13. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  14. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the jobs available in Railways? What are the fields I can apply for after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  17. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  18. Is there any chance of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc graduation?
16th September 2016, 02:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation with Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I did completed graduation with economics and
also completed hardware&netwarking please tell me
sir what will the government job for me I am 23 yr old? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which we need to follow?

Thank you!

The aspirant can apply for various government jobs after completion of graduation with Economics. The list of jobs is given below;

IBPS – Clerk and Probationary Officer – Official Website

UPSC – Civil Services – Official Website

Staff Selection Commission – Various posts - Official Website

Indian Railways - RRB Official Website

Central Bank of India – Credit Officers - Official Website

State Public Service Commission Examinations like TNPSC - Official Website
16th September 2016, 03:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation with Economics?

Government jobs after completion of graduation with Economics:-

After completion of your graduation in Economics you are eligible for below government sector

Government jobs:-

School Teacher Job

Bank PO

Bank Clerk

Indian Railway

UPSC Exam

PSC Jobs

Primary School Teacher Job

Indian Navy

IBPS

Tax Advisor

Finance Accountant.
16th September 2016, 09:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

After bachelor degree you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment for jobs.

So, you can appear for many entrance examination is :-

SSC CGL.

CDS.

UPSC Civil Services Examination.

Railway.

IAF Account.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment in jobs.Yes, with 23 years of age you can appear for all the above entrance examination to get government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?