29th May 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government Lecturer job in Mathematics subject after MCA?

Sir
I completed my B.Tech in eee. Now i am doing mca, so is it possible to get a government lecturer job in mathematics subject?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  2. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  3. How to get a government job in Bikaner after passing MCA and doing lecturer job in private college?
  4. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  5. Should I study M.Sc in Mathematics if completed B.Sc General?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  7. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  8. Can I become a Lecturer in any Government college if pursuing M.Com from KSOU having completed B.Sc and B.Ed in Mathematics?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get a government lecturer job?
  10. After scoring 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th can I get a lecturer in government college? How do I get a government job?
  11. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  16. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  17. NET exam details to join as a lecturer in school or college?
  18. When is the government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment going to happen?
31st May 2016, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government Lecturer job in Mathematics subject after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I completed my B.Tech in eee. Now i am doing mca, so is it possible to get a government lecturer job in mathematics subject?
You are doing MCA course, so you are not eligible for lecturer post in Mathematics subject.

Those candidates who have completed Ph.D course in Mathematics or completed CSIR NET exam are eligible for lecturer post in Mathematics subject.

There are no age criteria.
31st May 2016, 01:20 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government Lecturer job in Mathematics subject after MCA?

Yes you are eligible to become a Lecturer.
Eligibility criteria:-
Candidate must be a holder of Post Graduate from a recognized university.
Candidate must have at least 55% aggregate.
Candidate have to qualify NET entrance test.
There is no age limit.
31st May 2016, 04:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One needs to clear NET entrance exam conducted by the UGC to join as lecturer in government collages .

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. The exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .

Eligibility criteria for NET are as under :-

-The candidate must be Indian.

-The candidate must have passed the Master degree with at least 55% marks without rounding off from a UGC recognized university.

-The candidate age must be less than 35 years. However, there will be age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.

Selection process involves of two stages :

* Written exam , and

* Interview .
31st May 2016, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, for maths lecturer job you need to have post graduation in maths. On the basis of MCA qualification you will get lecturer job only in computer science field.

Also, for getting a government lecturer job in maths subject you need to qualify NET/SET in maths subject.
31st May 2016, 10:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You did Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and master's degree in computer applications then how can you become teacher of Mathematics.

You can not become lecturer of Mathematics in any government college. For becoming lecturer in any government college, you will have to apply for National Eligibility Test. NET is conducted by UGC twice every year.

For NET exam, you must have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?