5th September 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Indian Railways?

Sir/Mam, Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Indian Railways? I am currently doing my degree course. Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow to ensure that I will become an engine driver. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  2. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  3. How to can I become an engine driver in Indian Railways? I have completed 12th standard with 92%
  4. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  5. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?
  6. How much should I score in the entrance exam to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  8. Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?
  9. Procedure to become an engine driver in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for engine driver or ticketing counter job in Railways after completion of 12th from CBSE board?
  11. What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  12. What is the Category of an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? Is it Class 3 or class 4?
  13. How to become Indian Railways engine driver? Which exam to write? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway?
  15. How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?
  16. Can I apply for Railway engine driver after scoring 93% marks in Intermediate?
  17. Procedure to become a railway engine driver?
  18. Which course should I pursue to become an Indian Railway engine driver?
7th September 2017, 08:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Indian Railways?

Engine driver job in Indian railway is most responsible job. The eligibility requirements and application process will be mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10th/ 10+2 or equivalent education from any recognised board.
- The candidate should also have done any ITI course related to the post.
- The age limit should be between 18 - 30 years.

Application process:
- After completing ITI course, you need to check for the notifications released by Indian railway department.
- You need to apply for the post and attend for the entrance exam named RRB by Indian railway.
- After clearing the exam you'll be given training then you'll be appointed as assistant driver then after getting experience you'll be promoted into engine driver post.
7th September 2017, 10:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in Indian Railway candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by RRB.

The required qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in written and interview stages of examination for final selection.

For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
8th September 2017, 12:11 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) conducts entrance examination for recruitment in Indian Railway.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed ITI or diploma from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

So, if you any of the above qualification you can appear in examination but degree in any discipline is not eligible to appear in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?