10th August 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a CID officer after 10th?

I want to become a CID officer. That is my aim. I completed my 10th class. Can you please tell me what the qualifications are? Please reply me. Because that is my aim, goal and desire.

10th August 2017, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a CID officer after 10th?

Procedure to become an Officer in Criminal Investigation Department:

In order to become an Officer in Criminal Investigation Department, you are required to follow a certain procedure.

You can appear in Civil Services Recruitment examination which is called "Civil Services Aptitude Test" that is conducted by "Union Public Service Commission". Yes, you need to qualify the above said recruitment in order to become an Officer in Criminal Investigation recruitment. The selection process basically consists of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination that is followed by Personal Interview.

The basic educational qualification required for this recruitment is "Graduation" in any discipline. As you are done with 10th Class, you are required to pursue higher secondary class from a recognized university. After completion of Higher secondary level course, you are required choose the stream in Graduation in which you are most interested at. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, B.E/ B.Tech is the best course.
10th August 2017, 11:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To join CID you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. combined graduate preliminary exam which is conducted by SSC ( staff selection commission ) every year.

Educational Qualification:-

Graduation in any discipline

Age limit:-

20- 27 years

Upper age relaxation will applicable SC/ ST candidates for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 years.
14th August 2017, 12:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a CID officer. That is my aim. I completed my 10th class. Can you please tell me what the qualifications are? Please reply me. Because that is my aim, goal and desire.
To become a CID officer, you should first complete your graduation degree from a recognized University. So after completion of 12th standard, you can do your graduation degree first.

Eligibility criteria for CID exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
4th April 2018, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I have to know after finishing my sslc board exam which group is suitable for my higher secondary education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?