4th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How many years will it take to become a CID officer?

Hello Sir, I want to become a CID officer, but I don't have any ideas about the process to join the CID. Can you please tell me about the procedure and how many years will it take to become a CID officer? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th November 2016, 07:19 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How many years will it take to become a CID officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to become a CID officer, but I don't have any ideas about the process to join the CID. Can you please tell me about the procedure and how many years will it take to become a CID officer? Please answer as soon as possible.

CID stands for the Crime Investigation department. There are following eligibility to become CID officer.

You should have a graduation degree from any recognized university.
You will have to qualify the SSC Combined graduate level exam for this post.
You age should be between 20 to 28 years.
Minimum height required for this post is 165 cm.
12th November 2016, 11:24 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: How many years will it take to become a CID officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To become a CID officer one can have a minimum qualification of graduation (any stream) from a recognized university.
To become a CID officer candidate have to be appear in CDS (Combined Defense Services) exam. Through this exam a candidate takes an entry in CID office.
For CID exam the candidate must be a citizen of India.
candidate should not have any criminal record.
Candidate maximum age should not exceed 30 years for General category, 32 years for OBC category and 35 years for SC/ST category.
For General Candidate they have ony 6 chances to apply for this exam.
For OBC candidates they have 9 chances to apply for this exam.
For SC/ST candidates they have no limit for apply.
20th June 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of a CID in Karnataka? How many years will take to join in CID ?
Qualifications
21st June 2019, 09:12 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

: You will have to qualify the SSC Combined graduate level exam for this post.

: You age should be between 20 to 28 years.

: You join the police force, as a hawaldar or an assistant police depending on your qualification. After that you qualify the internal exams and apply to the CID department

: You could clear the UPSC exam, after Graduation any stream and join the CID team as an Assistant sub inspector.

: You pursue Graduation in criminology clear UPSC and join the CID team
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?