30th March 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my password of SSC-CGL if got Registration ID?

Hi Sir,
Can you please tell me how I can get my password for SSC-CGL as I have got only my Registration ID. Please help me to get my password. Thank you in advance.

4th April 2016, 12:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my password of SSC-CGL if got Registration ID?

You can recover your password with the help of D.O.B. and your registration ID which you have with you. You need to visit the below mentioned link and enter you details in the login page.

You will further have to click on the forgot password option and after entering the required details, you will be able to retrieve your password thereafter.

www.ssconline.nic.in/

22nd September 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir plzz tell me how get lost admit card ssc cgl2016 for answer key i forget roll no and password plzz help me sir

9th June 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me how get lost admit card ssc cgl 2016 for answer key i forget roll no and password pleas help me sir.
I am also trying in the following link in forgot password,but i can not recover my registration no and password.sir pls help me and get me another chance.

2nd January 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I retrive SSC CGL password? I am not using the same gmail ID. How can I retrive password?

3rd July 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I did new registration for cgl 2018 but I didn't get password in email...after generate ID and password than it shows old ID and password....what to do.?

1st September 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

If I resetting my password in Gd constable, password don't meet the requirement what can I do sir for changing my password

9th September 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

If I resetting my password in Gd constable, password don't meet the requirement what can I do sir for changing my password

15th February 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got my ssc je registration id but I cannot got my password how can I got my password please help me my email id is [email protected]

16th March 2019, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for CHSL 2018. I'm trying to log in with my previous registration id and password but it's not login . I had tried forgot password but they send me that same registration no which is not logging in..Also I am not able to register again as it shows user already exist..what to do please help

5th May 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Whenever I create my password it shows that I am not following instruction according to them to create password so I want to know how to create password

25th August 2019, 01:47 AM
ritesh0691

>>You can recover your password with the help of:-
D.O.B. and your registration ID which you have.
You need to visit the official site and enter you details in the login page.

>>www.ssconline.nic.in

15th March 2021, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I have forgotten my registration ID and password also I have no that email id or number which I had used to register . Is any solution to figure out this big problem or I will not be able to fillup form further or lifetime. Plsssss give some relevant solution..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?