13th July 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Under Cop Agent

Hi Sir/Madam, I can talk English frequently. I am studying 10th class. I want to become a CID officer it is my dream goal. I want to become now onwards under cop agent. Please help me.my name is lakshman.living in Andhra Pradesh .Vishakhapatnam, Coromandal gate, sri ram nagar. S/o Rama Raju, Father’s occupation was DSC. My height was 5.5 and weight was 55 kgs.

24th July 2017, 07:23 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to become an Under Cop Agent

CID stands for Crime Investigation Department. For joining CID first you have to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized university. After completion of graduation you have to give CGL exam which is conducted by SSC.

To be a under cop agent you have to gain experience minimum of 2 years as a CID officer. Only after that you will get transfer to CID as an under cop agent.

Thanks
29th July 2017, 02:05 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Under Cop Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I can talk English frequently. I am studying 10th class. I want to become a CID officer it is my dream goal. I want to become now onwards under cop agent. Please help me.my name is lakshman.living in Andhra Pradesh .Vishakhapatnam, Coromandal gate, sri ram nagar. S/o Rama Raju, Father’s occupation was DSC. My height was 5.5 and weight was 55 kgs.
Candidate you are not directly apply for the Under cover cope.The details for application are as follows:-

>> Candidate going to apply for undercover cope must have done 12th as well as graduation from govt. recognized institute.

>> Candidate must have done graduation degree in the field of Criminal justice,Law enforcement or related areas.

>> Candidate age must be in between 21 to 27 years.

>> On the bases of your bachelor degree candidate have to join Indian police services and then join Indian Police training academy.

>> After completing traning candidate must have 5 year experience in Patrol work,Self-defence and proper firearm procedure.After gaining experience through departmental promotion test you can go for your goal to become under cover cop.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?