7th September 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get food inspector job after B.Pharma

Hi Sir, I am a B.Pharma student. I'm interested in food inspector job. Please tell me that am I eligible to this job. Please tell me details how and when to apply? Thanking you Sir.

8th September 2017, 12:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get food inspector job after B.Pharma

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as Food Inspector. The examination is mainly conducted by State PSC.

The common eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Agriculture, Medicine etc.

The age limit to appear in examination varies with state and also there is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear in examination but have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.
8th September 2017, 04:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get job as Food Inspector after completion of B.Pharmacy course:

Some of the organizations based on Dairy Technology, Food Technology and Agriculture and Pharmacy fields issue official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Food Inspector. So you are required to apply for those recruitment's whenever they get notified.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is Bachelor Degree in concerned stream.

>> As you are done with B.Pharma course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible for the recruitment.

>> Or else UPSC conducts a recruitment examination called All India Food Inspector Exam for the posts of Various departments.

>> Food Corporation of India issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Food Inspector in India.

>> You are required to visit the Career section of UPSC, FCI..etc., for more latest updates of the recruitment.
8th September 2017, 09:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

I am very glad to inform you that you are eligible for the Food inspector job after completing B.Pharma course.
In order to get Food Inspector job, you need to appear and qualify in All India Food Inspector Exam which is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) for the requirement of Food inspectors.
Eligibility criteria:
>Candidate must have completed bachelors degree in any discipline (Science discipline would me more preferable) from a recognized university.
>Age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years.
Candidates need to clear written test and interview to get the Food Inspector job.
8th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Thexpert
Banned

Yes, You are eligible for the job of Food Inspector.
Eligibility criteria for the entrance exam of food inspector is graduate in pharmacy/agriculture/food technology or graduate in science streem with chemistry , Age limit is 21-35 years.
Union public service commission conduct All India food inspector exam in every year for the requirements of food inspector.
You will get the application form for this exam from any GPO i.e General Post office
9th September 2017, 01:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Pharmacy can definitely apply for the job of Food Inspector.
In order to apply for the job, candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination of Food Inspector which is conducted by UPSC.
UPSC conducts their entrance examination twice in every year.
After qualifying in the entrance examination, candidates can apply for the above mentioned job.
For more details contact to the official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th March 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.pharma student . I want to ask that can I apply for the job in food department ?
22nd March 2021, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is working experience in Mfg department compulsory to attempt DI exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?