20th November 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Government bank after passing B.Com degree?

I have completed my B.Com degree and now want to work in a bank. So can you please tell me about the procedure to join any government bank? Please reply fast.

20th November 2015, 02:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Government bank after passing B.Com degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Com degree and now want to work in a bank. So can you please tell me about the procedure to join any government bank? Please reply fast.

You can apply for Clerks and Probationary Officer posts in banks through IBPS examination
and you can also appear for State Bank for Clerks and PO posts.

In IBPS for the PO & Clerks there three stages available.

The first is Common Written Test, Interview and Final Selection.

For the clerks post the candidates should have completed the graduation (any degree).

The age limit is 20-28 (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years).

For the PO the candidates should be a graduate in any discipline and the age limit is 20-30 (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years).

You have to write the exams separately for clerks and PO.

You have to apply online.

The aspirant has to prepare well to get a job in the banks.

There are many coaching classes available across India.

You can use them also for preparation.
20th November 2015, 09:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

You have following options to get job in government banks ::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

:: Clerical cadre position : Applicant must be having at least 55% of marks from your Intermediate from recognized board. Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 28 yrs.

:: Probationary Officers Position: Applicants must be having at least 50% of marks in your graduation from recognized university and 5% relaxation is available for SC and ST candidates. Applicant’s age should be between 18 yrs to 28 yrs.

If the applicant qualifies in this test then they have chance to get placed in the 19 government sector banks interview. If the applicant qualifies in this interview then they can get the job in any of the 19 government sector banks.
20th November 2015, 11:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can apply for IBPS PO/Clerk after completing B.Com. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS PO/Clerk exam. Your age should be not less than 20 years and not more than 30 years. The applicant should be have good computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?