23rd September 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) last year student?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how to get job in Indian Railway? Now I am in B.E. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in last year? Which are the recruitment exams I need to give for getting job in Indian Railway?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Competitive exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year?
  3. Eligibility to get job in Central Railway Department for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? Recruitment exam to join?
  4. Recruitment available in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate? Tips to prepare for recruitment exams?
  5. What kind of IT jobs are available in Indian Railway for B.Sc(IT) graduate? Recruitment exams to join?
  6. What has to be study for Railway exams?
  7. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  8. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  9. Job Opportunities in Indian Railway for me after the completion of Engineering in IT? What procedure to follow and required eligibility criteria for this?
  10. Can I apply for Indian Railway recruitment if completed Diploma in IT on 10th basis?
  11. Can i apply for recruitment exams conducted by different zones of Railway simultaneously?
  12. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  13. Job in Indian Railway for Ex-Subedar in Army?
  14. How may I know about recruitment's in Indian Railway?
  15. How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?
  16. Can I be eligible to write government railway exam? I am a final year CSE student
  17. Information about railway recruitment board exam?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Indian Railway recruitment exam?
21st October 2015, 09:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Recruitment exams available to get job in Indian Railway for B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) last year student?

As you have completed your B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and wanted to get job in Indian Railway. B.E/ B.Tech student can start their career in Indian Railway under the post of junior engineer or senior section engineer with a good salary.

Following are the recruitment exam you can fill for getting job in Indian Railway:

--Railway JE (Junior Engineer)

--Railway SSE (Senior Section Engineer)

--SSC CGL

**There are some posts under SSC CGL through which you can get job in Indian Railway.

**But I am sorry to say that the date for the online filling for the application form has been lasted for this year. But you can prepare for the next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?