3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Do Indian People Need Government Jobs Alert in hindi language?

There Are Thousand of website which provides government jobs alert in English language, Do Indian People Need A Site Which provide free Job Alert In Hindi Language ? Will that be good to start or not? What do you suggest? Awaiting for the response.

5th July 2016, 01:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Indian People Need Government Jobs Alert in hindi language?

Yes, if you can provide such a service, I personally think it will be of great use to peoples not well versed in English but are good at Hindi.

You can go for it, and I think it will be a successful idea to step forward with it.
5th July 2016, 03:16 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do Indian People Need Government Jobs Alert in hindi language?

Most of the sites are available in English language only & even newspaper like Employment News publish government jobs alert in English only. The reason being most of the words in English are simple to understand rather than in Hindi. Most of the population prefer in English only. If you visit the sites of any Central Government Jobs you will get all the details in English only but on the other hand if you wish for State Government Jobs you get the details in regional language. It is better not to start anything in Hindi as the trend ask for English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?