15th July 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment? Details of written test?

I have a desire to become a State Tax Inspector and just heard about the recruitment of MPSC. So, can I know about the written test of MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?
  3. What are the benefits of becoming a Sales Tax Inspector through MPSC recruitment? Job details of Sales Tax Inspector?
  4. Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment?
  5. Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate?
  6. What is the last date for Pre examination form?
  7. Selection procedure in SSC ASI(Executive) recruitment? Details of written test?
  8. Selection procedure of CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment? Details of written test?
  9. Is experience required to apply in MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  10. Selection procedure in NIOS Junior Assistant recruitment? Details of written test?
  11. Selection procedure in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment? Details of written test? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Selection procedure of TCIL Accounts Assistant recruitment? Details of written test? -- [New]
  13. Selection procedure of Labour Bureau Stenographer recruitment? Details of written test?
  14. Selection procedure of RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment? Details of written test?
  15. Selection procedure of HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment? Details of written test?
  16. Selection procedure in WBPSC Sub-Inspector of Schools recruitment 2018?
  17. How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?
  18. What are the government jobs opportunity available after completion of B.Sc course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?