4th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get prepared for government jobs while doing final year B.E Civil egineering?

Procedure to get prepared for government jobs while doing final year B.E Civil egineering? I need some good suggestions and advice which would help me to get the government job in future. It would be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs available for B.Com final year female candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure followed to prepare for mechanical core jobs?
  3. Government jobs being in final year of MA and having 33 years of age?
  4. Am I eligible for government jobs after having 70% in graduation but with a year back?
  5. Government jobs in West Bengal for B.Tech Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What government job can a civil engineer get? I am a final year student
  7. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I get government job after studying civil engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  10. Is it necessary to write civil Service exams for Police jobs? Am I eligible to apply for government jobs while in final year B.Tech ECE?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.E. Civil student?
  12. Tips to prepare for government jobs while doing 2nd year Civil Engineering?
  13. List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible?
  14. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  15. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  16. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs after pursuing B.Tech final year CSE? What would be the procedure of selection?
  18. what aer the government job openings in AP after completing diploma in civil engineering?
29th March 2018, 04:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get prepared for government jobs while doing final year B.E Civil egineering?

If you want government job related to your stream then without any doubt, start preparing for Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering exam. GATE exam is an online exam for M.Tech course in various institutes. But now GATE scorecard is necessary for getting jobs in top PSUs of India.

You can join any good coaching institute like MADE EASY, GATE Forum etc for better preparation of all technical subjects of your stream. Depending upon your rank in GATE exam, you will be eligible for interview in PSUs like IOCL, BPCL, NTPC, ONGC etc.

Other than this, you can apply for Engineering Services exam.
31st March 2018, 03:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get prepared for government jobs while doing final year B.E Civil egineering?

You have various options in same sector as well as in different sector.
If you want job in same sector then some of the options are:-
BHEL
NTPC
ONGC
IOC

If in other sector then following options are available:-
Banking
SSC
MTS
LIC
UPSC
BPSC
BSNL

After selecting your sector you should start preparation. If possible and important then must join coaching classes to crack examination. If self study is sufficient then also you have to labour hard.
31st March 2018, 03:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Along with your B.E Civil Engineering, you can prepare for UPSC, Railways, Banking, SSC. For this you have to join any coaching institute or you can also buy the Online Package for the related government jobs.
31st March 2018, 04:20 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

There are two exams in technical stream for which you can start preparing without wasting a single second for having better career in future.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Engineering Services examination.

GATE top rankers can get good jobs in top Public Sector Undertakings. ESE jobs are dream jobs for engineers which require better preparation.

You can work on technical subjects and see previous year papers of this exam.

GATE Forum and MADE EASY are good institutes for preparation of these exams.
31st March 2018, 06:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get a government job after completion of your B.E Civil Engineering course, you have to appear in GATE examination. If you secure good score and rank in GATE examination, you will be called for the interview by the PSUs and if you perform well, you will be selected and offered a government job. You can also take Groups examinations coaching while pursuing your B.E Civil Engineering course to prepare for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?