21st August 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any post of IES in railways?

Hi, I want to join Railways and want to know some details regarding this. Can you please tell me Is there any post of IES in railways? I will be very grateful by your reply. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become Junior Engineer in Indian Railway if completed B.Tech(Production Engineering)?
  2. For which types of post can I apply after qualifying IES exam in Indian Railways?
  3. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  5. How can I apply to get job in Indian Railway, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL or SAIL being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Preparation of upsc for IES
  7. About ies exam
  8. Date of exams for the post of TC? How to become a TC in Indian railways?
  9. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  10. Which post will I get after joining Indian Railways?
  11. What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  12. Will I leave my M.Tech degree in between and join IES or is there a provision that I can join IES just after completing my Post Graduation?
  13. What are the maximum attempts that are allowed for IES exam for general category? Cutoff marks for IES electrical in general category?
  14. Posts for freshers in Indian Railways after clearing IES?
  15. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  16. What post can I get after clearing IES?
  17. After completing B.Tech with 55% in ECE stream will I be eligible for the post of Indian Railways?
  18. How to get a job in RRB? Procedure to get a job in RRB having completed Graduation in B.Tech?
11th June 2017, 01:12 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any post of IES in railways?

Yes, there are many post for IES in Indian Railways where you can apply such as (IRSME) Indian railway service of mechanical engineers, (IRSEE) Indian railway service of electrical engineers, (IRSE) Indian railway service of engineers, (IRSSE) Indian railway service of signal engineers, central power engineering service, central water engineering service, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?