23rd November 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of having ‘O’ level software course qualification?

I am doing the 'O' level software course in central government of India. Can you tell me, what is the scope of 'O’ level software course for the job in any country?

7th December 2016, 02:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of having ‘O’ level software course qualification?

Benefits of having "O" level software course qualification:

Basically these "O" level courses are offered in Hardware Maintenance, Computer Application and Bioinformatics areas. Upon successful completion of this "O" level course, you may find employment opportunities in several major organizations. The duration of the course is 1 year and the minimum qualification required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern. Such recruiting organizations are,

>> Center for Development of Imaging Technology
http://www.cdit.org/index/

>> Center for Development of Advanced Computing
http://cdac.in/

You may apply for several posts namely, Teaching Assistant, Programmer, IT Lab Assistants, Computer Operator and Junior Programmers in several organizations.
12th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the benefit of having %u2018O%u2019 level software course qualification?

Can i opt for multiple courses on NIELIT at the same time? And what fees are to be paid by SC/ST candidate apart from the tution fee which is exempted??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?