1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any benefit to join IBM for a Software Engineer of Capgemini?

I am a Software Engineer working in Capgemini from the last 7 months. I have got an Interview call in IBM now. So, I would like to know that is there any benefit of joining IBM for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?
  2. Can I become a Software Engineer in Capgemini being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  3. Job profile of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  4. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  5. Is it beneficial to join Expertis IT after quitting IBM as a Software Engineer?
  6. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I attend Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Job description of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  8. Extra qualification required to become a Software Engineer in Capgemini for Electrical graduate?
  9. How can I become a Software Engineer in IBM being a MCA 5th semester student?
  10. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in IBM for B.E. students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of topics are discussed in GD round of Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?
  13. Is it necessary to have Computer Certificate to attend Capgemini Software Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply in Capgemini Software Engineer Interview? Venue of this Interview in Kolkata?
  15. Promotional activities available in IBM for Software Engineers?
  16. How many rounds are available in IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  17. Which are the companies offering internship? I am a computer science 3rd year student
  18. Salary package of a Software Engineer in IBM?
4th November 2016, 03:23 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Is there any benefit to join IBM for a Software Engineer of Capgemini?

Yes there are so many benefits in IBM if you get chance to join in IBM obviously you can go for it.

* Main advantage for IBM employees there is an option work from Home.
* In case of any emergency you can choose this option.
* Shift allowances are available and cab facility also there.
* Incentives and gift vouchers are repeatedly given for the best employees.
So better move to IBM as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?