26th October 2016, 03:54 PM
Mrunal bhandare

What is the eligibility criteria for PSI exam? How do I apply for it?

Respected Sir, I am a third year student of Engineering. I want apply for PSI exam. What is the eligibility criteria for PSI exam? Can I apply for it after Engineering? If yes then what is the procedure to apply for it?

27th October 2016, 06:28 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for PSI exam? How do I apply for it?

To apply for PSI you must complete your graduation from a valid university in any faculty. Since, you are in 3rd year cannot apply now. Once you complete graduation, then can apply. Your height should be 170 cm & eye should be 6/6 & 6/9 with or without wearing glasses. Need to go through exam,physical fitness & interview.
1st December 2017, 07:47 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for PSI exam? How do I apply for it?

Hi Friend
#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for PSI(Police Sub Inspector) post is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university.

#As you are pursuing your 3 rd year of engineering, you are not eligible to apply for PSI post now.You can only apply after the completion of your engineering.

#And the age limit to apply for PSI post is 18-27 years and the age relaxations are : 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

#And the selection procedure of Police Sub Inspector post is written test followed by personal interview and physical proficiency test.
4th November 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for PSI exam form but I am 28 years old what i do can you give me any options
3rd March 2022, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Any cut off marks or cgps required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?