23rd March 2017, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IPS or PSI after completion of diploma course?

I am 12 the complete d student now studying in polytechnic college can I applied for IPS or PSI after completing diploma? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can someone please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

24th March 2017, 08:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPS or PSI after completion of diploma course?

IPS refers to Indian Police Service and to be an IPS officer you need to qualify Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

Further the minimum educational qualification required for appearing in Civil Services examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So being a student of diploma course you are not eligible for appearing in Civil Services and hence for becoming IPS officer even after completion of your degree because diploma degree is equivalent to higher secondary school degree not to graduation.

For more details related to Civil Services examination you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in.
25th March 2017, 05:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPS or PSI after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12 the complete d student now studying in polytechnic college can I applied for IPS or PSI after completing diploma? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can someone please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!
Diploma candidates are not eligible for IPS exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IPS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general candidates.
25th December 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am civil engineer so I am eligible for psi post ?
And what syllabus for engineering based criteria for this post?
26th December 2018, 12:15 PM
Meg24

Hello,
To become an IPS ,you need to clear the Upsc conducted CSE examination.

The only eligiblity criteria needed for Upsc is a bachelor's degree in any field from any recognised Indian University and the age of my the candidate should be above 21 years.

So as you don't have a degree, you are not eligible for the same. Don't worry you can apply for the examination share the completion of your degree. Good luck
29th June 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

My diploma is completed can i apply for psi post???
3rd September 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for PSI Exams after completed diploma in civil
4th March 2021, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Pursing degree students all eligible to apply psi exam
14th July 2021, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm a diploma student can I apply for police sub inspector ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?