16th September 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What to fill up in AFCAT application under "subjects studied"?

Sir I am graduation student (b.sc) I am facing problem in filling afcat application form where we are supposed to fill the subjects studied . Please help.

2nd October 2014, 11:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to fill up in AFCAT application under "subjects studied"?

You need to fill up at least eight subjects what you have studied in your graduation degree, in the subjects studied section. The procedure for correctly filling the application form for the subjects studied section is given below :-

-->In application form part-2, you need to select your educational level whether 10+2 Graduation or Diploma+Graduation, etc.

-->After selection of education level, you need to select your qualifying education whether Engineering equivalent F or Engineering equivalent G, etc. and you need to fill all the required educational details correctly by referring your study certificates.

-->Next, in part 3 of the application form, you need to select the subjects that you have studied in your graduation. You can observe the list of subjects you have studied in your graduation, there you need to select any minimum 8 subjects that you have studied in your graduation. If you don't the subjects what you have studied in your graduation, that means, you have not selected the correct educational level or qualifying education. You need to select the correct education level and qualifying education to find the list of subjects that you have studied in your graduation. After selection of correct educational level and qualifying education, you can find the list of subjects that you have studied in your graduation, then, you need to select any minimum 8 subjects and in this way, you can fill up the subjects studied section in the AFCAT application form.
14th July 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of b.sc. nursing final year having both medical & non-medical subjects at ( 2) secondary level. i am facing certain problems related to subjects while filling AFCAT application form. i have selected graduate option E as my qualifying education but in part 3 there is no subject which is matching to my graduation subject...sir, now what should i do....???????
22nd December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Plz mention the name of the subjects to be field by a BBA student because after filling Al's getting problem to move on next page for it.
10th June 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i have selected 10 2 graduation and in next option there only 4 option appearing so i am not able to choose subject in 3 part of the from what to do where hv been i am mistaken????
11th June 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done mcom in post graduation and i want to fill it but i m not getting which option to select as option a and b are for engineering ones and option c and d are for ma msc ones...please answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?