27th October 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How to become a CID officer after 12th PCM?

Hi, my self Divya Devnani and I am in class 11th and my stream is PCM. I want to become a CID officer. So, tell me that what should I do after 12th?

27th October 2016, 07:51 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a CID officer after 12th PCM?

For being a CID officer you have to complete your graduation with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. After that you have to give SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION(SSC) EXAM which is conducted by UPSC. After qualifying in written test they will call you for physical and medical test. So you have to be physically and mentally fit for qualifying in this exam. Thanks
28th October 2016, 12:20 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Criminal Investigation Department is a crime detection agency.This department conducts own exam.you have to crack the entrance examination conducted by the department after passing this exam you are become a CID officer.

CID Eligibility:-

->>The applicant should have completed graduation in science stream from any recognized university of India

->>Candidates who want to join the CID must have certain basic skills like an ability to analyze materials at a glance; the candidates must also have excellent communication skills.
28th October 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, my self Divya Devnani and I am in class 11th and my stream is PCM. I want to become a CID officer. So, tell me that what should I do after 12th?
Being a 12th standard student you can apply for Constable post in Crime Investigation Department (CID). You must appear and qualify in the Civil Service entrance exam conducted by the UPSC.

Eligibility Criteria :

- The applicant must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with 50% pf marks from a recognized board.

- The applicant age should not be more than 25 years of age.

The selection will be done on basis of, Written test, Intelligence test, Personality interview etc.

Official website - http://upsc.gov.in/
28th October 2016, 02:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a CID officer, you should have a minimum educational qualification of graduation from a recognized university, your age should not exceed 27 years.

You will have to appear for Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC every year and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in CID/CBI department and you can then serve your department and your country with your skills.
28th October 2016, 02:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a CID officer, you should have a minimum educational qualification of graduation from a recognized university, your age should not exceed 27 years.

You will have to appear for Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC every year and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in CID/CBI department and you can then serve your department and your country with your skills.
31st October 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

How to become an animation desginer? Any entrance exam is present there to attend..
1st November 2016, 12:01 PM
Bhadu29

Hi my self Rohitash Bhadu and I am in class Bsc 1st year with pcm and my stream is PCM. I want to become a CID officer. So, tell me that what should I do after 12th?[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?