18th July 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to mention the desired Academy in UPSC CDS-II application?

Dear Sir, I want to join the Indian Naval Academy through UPSC CDS-II recruitment. I would like to know that I have to mention in the application about this or they will appoint rankwise? And tell me how many vacancies are available in Indian Naval Academy?

20th July 2016, 06:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to mention the desired Academy in UPSC CDS-II application?

Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for CDS (II) exam. You are interested to know the number of vacancies in Indian Naval Academy.

>>Yes, you have to mention your order of preference in the specified column in application form. A male candidate can apply for all post while a female candidate applies only for Officer Training Academy (OTA).

>>Number of vacancies in Indian Naval Academy: 45

**So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 12th August 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?