16th November 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get in RRB after completing BE CSE?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BE CSE branch and after completing I want to get a job in RRB so I want to know what kind of job can I get in RRB after completing BE CSE? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job can I get after completing Diploma CSE?
  2. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  4. Can I do M.Sc. Maths after CSE? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  5. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  6. B.Tech CSE holder can apply for RRB exam? Which type of jobs will be available for CBSE students in RRB?
  7. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  8. Can I apply for RRB after passing B.E(CSE)?
  9. When is the RRB notification for B.Tech CSE?
  10. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  11. Eligibility criteria for RRB exam? What jobs are available for CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I do a job in RRB non-technical (T.C) department after completing my UG? List of materials considered beneficial for preparation?
  13. Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Tech in CSE with 66% of marks?
  14. Can I apply for a job in ISRO after completing my PG? What kind of job would be preferred?
  15. What kind of books should I refer for the exam of RRB J.E(Civil)?
  16. Can I get a job after completing B.Tech CSE with below 60%?
  17. What kind of technical questions will be asked in RRB?
  18. How to get a job in RRB? Procedure to get a job in RRB having completed Graduation in B.Tech?
8th December 2016, 10:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get in RRB after completing BE CSE?

Job Opportunities in RRB after completion of BE in CSE stream:

There are many job opportunities in RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) after completion of BE in CSE. Some of the posts available are,

>> Technician

>> Commercial Apprentice

>> ASM

>> Traffic Apprentice

>> Guard

>> ALP

>> Gazetted (Group A)

>> Group B Cadre posts

>> Non Gazetted (i.e., Group C and Group D) posts

As you are done with Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science stream, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for above recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?