8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available under AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? How many vacancies are available?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the post available in AIESL under Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Kindly tell me how many vacancies are there?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?
  2. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  3. Whether Graduate Engineer Trainee job is bond based in AIESL? Salary package for Trainees?
  4. How many vacancies are available for S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  5. Which exam is conducted to join ISRO? -- [New]
  6. What is the date of the exam for CRA in DMRC?
  7. How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  8. What kind of skills are required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?
  9. How to get Job in Indian Railways after completion of ECE with 77% of marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment being a B.E. Civil graduate? Number of vacancies available?
  11. What kind of training is Syntel Ltd gives to their trainees having job designation as GET?
  12. Zonewise posts available for Management Trainee in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech graduate? Important dates of FCI Management Trainee recruitment?
  13. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many seats are vacant for Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?
  15. How many vacancies are available in NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment?
  16. What kind of posts are available in GIDC for B.E. Mechanical graduate? Benefits for reserved candidates in this recruitment?
  17. What is the procedure followed for training in Railways after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  18. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
24th February 2017, 07:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available under AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? How many vacancies are available?

Posts available under AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

In the name itself that, it is there that it's a Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for the recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Besides this, you are eligible to apply for the post of Aircraft Technician, Graduate Engineer Trainee and Assistant Supervisor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?