17th January 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum height required for Military Nursing? Are there any other Physical Requirements?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Military Nursing so I want to know what is the minimum height required for Military Nursing? Are there any other Physical Requirements? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 09:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum height required for Military Nursing? Are there any other Physical Requirements?

Physical Standards Required for joining Military Nursing:

Basically this Military Nursing consists of several cadres and they are,

> Army
> Navy
> Air Force
> Coast Guard

Here is the minimum height required for each cadre.

>> Minimum Height for Army: 58 Inches to 80 Inches

>> Minimum Height for Navy: 51 to 86

>> Minimum Height for Air Force: 58 to 80

>> Minimum Height for Coast Guard: 60 to 80 (for males) & 58 to 80 (for females)
19th January 2017, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum height required for Military Nursing? Are there any other Physical Requirements?

For military nursing jobs, your physical fitness will be examined by the military doctors. If you have any kind of serious disease or ailment which will affect your duty according to rules, then you will not be allowed entry.

Hence, in terms of height and other physical structure, there is no such guidelines. Only proper fitness is required for nursing job in Army. There is a short service commission for military nursing jobs every year. One should be a nursing graduate to apply for it.
18th November 2019, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have interested in mns exam but my height is 148 so i am confuse for this exam for apply so what I am can do
22nd November 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What Weight needed for the qualification for military nurse?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?