7th May 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting a government job at the age of 45 years?

I am a bio-science graduate and would like to know that is there any possibility for me to get a government job at the age of 45? What is the minimum age criteria? Can someone please give me the details which is right for me to proceed. Thank you!

8th May 2017, 10:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting a government job at the age of 45 years?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to get a government job at the age of 45 years. The maximum age for general candidates to apply for government jobs is 30 years and in some sectors it is 32 years. For OBC candidates the age limit is 33 to 35 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 35 years to 37 years.

As you have already crossed the maximum age limit, so you are not eligible to apply for government jobs.
9th May 2017, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting a government job at the age of 45 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a bio-science graduate and would like to know that is there any possibility for me to get a government job at the age of 45? What is the minimum age criteria? Can someone please give me the details which is right for me to proceed. Thank you!

The possibilities of getting a government job at the age of 45 years are very less. For entry level jobs in government sector maximum age limit is 30 years. Therefore, it is not possible to get a job at the age of 45 years in the government sector. Those candidates with experience can apply for jobs in the government sector at the age of 45 years. Only experienced top level, managerial posts are available in the government sector for the candidates at the age of 45 years. For those in teaching profession may get a teaching job in government school at the age of 45 in some states.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?