18th April 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the various job options in government sector B.TECH graduate after 28 years of age?

What are the job options in government sector for a B.TECH graduate after 28 years of age

I need refreshed list of possibilities as of 2016 that what government jobs i can apply for.

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  3. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  5. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  6. How can I get jobs being 40 years of age in government or in public sector?
  7. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  8. What are the jobs available after passing B.Tech IT
  9. Government sector jobs for 30 years old B.Tech graduate?
  10. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  11. Which governemnt job is better for 32 years old MCA post graduate?
  12. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the possibility of getting a government job after completion of M.Tech and age is 30 years?
  14. Which to choose between MBA or Government Job?
  15. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  16. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  17. What is the other mode of getting private sector or government sector job if my age is over 27 years?
  18. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
19th April 2016, 09:12 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the various job options in government sector B.TECH graduate after 28 years of age?

You have completed B-Tech degree and want to get job in government sector. In my opinion you have to take the GATE exam. The score card of GATE exam is used by various PSU companies for recruitment of engineers. You are interested to know about the list of possibilities in government jobs.

--Indian Engineering Services (IES)

--Indian Administrative Services (IAS)

--Airport Authority of India (ATC post)

--Indian Railway (JE and SSE post)

--Executive Engineer in various PSU through GATE score

--Food Corporation of India (Management trainee post)

--Staff selection commission (SSC CGL)

--IBPS, SBI PO exam

--Assistant/ Generalist post in any insurance company

>>In my opinion you have to be in regular touch with the internet to get aware about the latest notification of government jobs for B.E/ B-Tech students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?