1st February 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a loco pilot?

Hello Sir, I am Vijay Ganesh from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. I have completed my degree in B.Com. I have an interest and I want to become a loco pilot. What are the procedures and am I eligible for that by completing B.Com?

1st February 2017, 08:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a loco pilot?

Procedure to become an loco pilot:-

The minimum qualification required for Assistant Loco Pilot is 10th standred.

Eligibility Criteria for Loco Pilot:-

The candidate must complete the minimum 10th standard any specific trade to apply for this post.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years for general category .

Relaxation is there for OBC, SC, ST candidates.

Candidates who completed the diploma in Engineering are also eligible.

Selection process :-

RRB Exam

Personal Interview.
1st February 2017, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a loco pilot?

To become a Loco Pilot, you have to apply for RRB Loco Pilot examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You should have passed ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised Institute.

2. You must be in between 18-30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Since, you have passed B.Com course and not a ITI or Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for Loco Pilot examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?