1st February 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I start preparation for IAS exam in B.Com 1st year?

I am now studying in B.Com 1st year. Should I start my preparation for IAS exam? Is it possible for average students? Tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I start preparation for IAS exam in B.Com 1st year? -- [New]
  2. How to start preparation for IAS Exam pursuing 1st year of BE course in ECE?
  3. How to start preparation for IAS exam while pursuing CSE?
  4. Should I start my IAS preparation right from 1st year of B.Tech? How should I proceed further and when to join coaching?
  5. How many years one should prepare for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of coaching classes in Allahabad for preparation of IAS exam? Pursuing B.Com helps me for IAS exam?
  7. How should I start preparation for IAS and which books should I prefer?
  8. How to start preparation for UPSC IAS? I am a student of BSc 1st year
  9. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  10. What should be my preparation pattern pursuing 3rd year of my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and pasionate to become an IPS and want to start preparation for IAS exam?
  11. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 1st year BBM student
  12. What is the right time to start preparation for IAS? I am a 1st year engineering student
  13. How to start GATE preparation right from B.Tech 1st year?
  14. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  15. How should I start the preparation for CAT exam?
  16. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  17. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  18. How to start preparation for IES and GATE exam? I am a B.Tech 1st year
1st February 2017, 08:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparation for IAS exam in B.Com 1st year?

Basically in order to start IAS Examination preparation there is no particular time. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I suggest you to concentrate on B.Com Graduation studies. After you get command over knowledge on subjects included in Graduation, then you can easily start preparation for IAS studies as the subjects included in the examination would be dealt already in Graduation. So I suggest you to concentrate on Graduation studies well then you can concentrate on IAS studies. You may join best coaching institute from 2nd year of Graduation onwards so that you can have good grip over concepts that are included in the examination. Yes, it is possible to crack even for average students if you are planned and consistent at preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?