28th October 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of writing Government Bank exams?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Government Bank exams but I know nothing about it so can you help me so that I can qualify in the exam. I want to know the procedure of writing Government Bank exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  2. Dates of all the upcoming government exams? What is the procedure for it?
  3. Am I eligible for getting bank job after completion of BDS and doing internship now?
  4. Writing knowledge of Kannada language is mandatory or just speaking idea is enough for Karnataka Bank exams?
  5. Banking Jobs: Exams and Procedure to Apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to get government bank job after completing degree?
  7. Best books for Bank PO exams? List of books to be referred for government PO exams?
  8. Is there any job in Military or other Defence services without writing any government exams? If it is there what will be the starting pay?
  9. What is the procedure to get a government job in banks?
  10. Procedure to join Government bank after passing B.Com degree?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank exams being a Government School Teacher? -- [New]
  12. Which books should I refer for GK Questions and Essay writing for Bank Exams?
  13. Which is the future of PO?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for government bank jobs?
  15. What are the qualifications required to apply for bank exams?
  16. What sort of jobs are there for Diploma holders in Banking Industry?
  17. Am I eligible to give Government and Bank Exams being a candidate with an age of 34 years?
  18. When will be the upcoming IBPS PO Exam? Procedure to appear for this Exam? When can I apply for this Exam?
30th October 2016, 06:40 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure of writing Government Bank exams?

The first option of getting a job in banking field is the option of bank clerk and for getting the job of same in nationalized bank of India you need to qualify bank examination likes IBPS bank clerk examination or SBI bank clerk examination.

* Also for being eligible for this post and to appear in the above mentioned examinations for your recruitment you must have the qualifications given below :-

a) You must have the citizenship of India.

b) Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

c) You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

d) You must have the knowledge to work on computer and have good communication skills.

With same educational qualification you are also eligible for the post of probationary officer but for that your age must lie between 21 years to 30 years.

For further details regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
30th October 2016, 07:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required qualification to appear for banking entrance examination is bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, if you have the desired qualification you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in jobs.

The age limit varies with examination and post for which you are appearing. The examination is conducted by IBPS, SBI etc. For more information about the examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
30th October 2016, 07:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The required minimum qualification to appear for banking jobs entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university in any discipline.

The examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment in government bank jobs.

The examination is conducted in various stages as written and interview and the candidates have to qualify in these stages for final selection.

The examination paper contains the questions of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?