12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Maths?

Sir/Mam,

I am ramya studying in b.sc maths final year i want to government job so what can i do? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. What should be the procedure we need to follow to apply for the government job?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Maths?
  2. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  3. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  4. Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?
  5. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  6. Chances of getting government job after completion of B.Sc in Zoology? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?
  8. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  9. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
  10. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. Is there any possibility for me to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  14. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  15. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  17. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  18. Is it possible for me to get Bank job after completion of B.Sc in Forestry?
13th July 2016, 02:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am ramya studying in b.sc maths final year i want to government job so what can i do? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same as soon as possible. What should be the procedure we need to follow to apply for the government job?
You have completed B.Sc degree, So you are eligible for government sector jobs.

List of the other government jobs are,

1)TET exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Railway exam

7)PSC exam
13th July 2016, 10:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Maths?

In order to get any government job after completion of Bachelor's degree in mathematics, you will have to apply for examination conducted for government jobs. There are many government job exams for which graduates are eligible.

*Being a final year candidate of Mathematics, you can apply for entrance exams like Combined Defence Services for recruitment in different wings of Defence. You are also eligible for recruit in different branches of Air Force through AFCAT exam.

*In case of banking sector, you can apply for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection entrance exam for Clerical or Probationary post.

*Graduates or final year candidates can apply for Combined Graduate level exam, Civil Services exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?