16th June 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further to become an IFS Officer if completed 12th with PCMB?

helo
I AM completed my 12 class pass in (PCMB)
HOW TO BECOME AN A IFS OFFICER
what should i to study to be came a IFS officer ?

4th July 2014, 09:21 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further to become an IFS Officer if completed 12th with PCMB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
helo
I AM completed my 12 class pass in (PCMB)
HOW TO BECOME AN A IFS OFFICER
what should i to study to be came a IFS officer ?

IFS is one of the Indian Civil Service post and to join in this post after +2 is not possible.This exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

To apply for the exam the candidate appearing should satisfy certain framed criteria's for the exam and they would include such as:

# As per the Nationality standard the candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

# The age limit states that the candidate should have 21-30 years and this is for General category candidates and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and it is that for SC/ST they should have 21-35 years of age and for OBC should have 21-33 years of age.

# The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream.

The candidate who is satisfying all these criteria for the exam is eligible to apply for the IFS exam.

And as you have mentioned that you have completed +2,it is not enough for applying for the IFS exam as you are not satisfying the education qualification which is needed for applying,as you need to have completed a Degree as mentioned above to be eligible.

If you need more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
31st May 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further to become an IFS Officer if completed 12th with PCMB?

I have passed 12th examination from science from case board then what should I study further to became ifs officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?