7th August 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I prefer after passing 10th to become an IFS officer

Which course should i prefer after my tenth standard to become an IFS officer

15th July 2014, 10:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course should I prefer after passing 10th to become an IFS officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course should i prefer after my tenth standard to become an IFS officer
Nice to see that you are aspiring to become IFS officer after completing 10th standard. You have to travel long to become IFS officer in future. So, I suggest you to concentrate on studies and Improve your skill and talent. After completing apply for 11th and 12th standard in science and continue you are studies by applying bachelor degree course in science stream.

After completing bachelor degree course you need to appear in Civil Service Entrance Examination which conducted by Union Public Service Commission. This Entrance Examination is held every Once in a year .

IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

~Applicant should be citizen of India.
~Applicant must have cleared Bachelor degree course or It's equivalent qualification from recognized university .
~Applicant must be studied any one of the specialization in bachelor degree course.

-Animal Husbandry
-Veterinary Science
-Mathematics
-Botany
-Geology
-Statistics
-Physics.

~Applicant age should be in between 21 years to 30 years.
~Applicant should be physically as well medically fit.

For more details Please visit here:- www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2017, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I prefer after passing 10th to become an IFS officer

Sir I want to know that I am students of 12 stander in arts. So I am not able for ifs officer jobs..
My question have why I could not apply for this job to reading (Arts.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?