8th July 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the tips to follow to get government job in shorter period?

What are the tips to follow to get government job in shorter period? Can you please provide me the details on this? What are the steps I need to follow for this? Can someone please share me the suggestion on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
8th July 2016, 06:40 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the tips to follow to get government job in shorter period?

There is no steps to get the government jobs in short time. Overall process may take 1 years or 2 years depends on that department how quick they are. Millions of candidates apply for the posts so you can understand it is not so easy to access their application form then written exam,its result then interview etc. You have to study very hard to get the job. You may take around 2-3 months or 6 months to complete the study. Even if you are prepare for any kind of exams, but again you have to wait long time. prepare yourself in 5 subjects Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness & Computer Application. If you apply today & if you are lucky then it take 1 year maximum. So have patience for the same. Join coaching classes.

For your reference i have attached few notification of the exam which will help you in understanding.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE Clerk Avt.pdf(257.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE_PO_V_Detailed_Advt.pdf(228.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO 2016.pdf(235.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?