24th February 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow? What is the minimum criteria needed to be eligible? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various type of software jobs we will get after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. List of software jobs which I can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  3. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  4. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  5. List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  6. What is the scope of getting software and network jobs after completion of computer science course?
  7. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  8. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  10. What can I do after BSc computer science
  11. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  12. Better courses to get Teaching/Software jobs for B.Sc(Computer Science) with B.Ed and MBA postgraduate?
  13. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. Can I become a software engineer by BSc?
  16. How can I apply for internship in software companies when am doing my 2nd semester in M.Tech computer science?
  17. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  18. Which are the best software courses after completing BSc computer science
26th February 2017, 08:45 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

At first you have score well in your stream so that you don't face any problem in the future in getting the job. After that you have to search the website of the company or apply your CV in the online consultancy firm which will inform you about the latest vacancy. After visiting the very first round will be the personal Interview round with the HR after that you have to face the question answers round based on your academics then after the technical round after passing that the last round which will be conducted by the manager. This round will decide whether you are selected or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?