25th December 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join Defence Services being a married candidate?

Hello,
I came to know that only unmarried candidates can apply for NDA. Is it true? I am married and want to join Defence Services. What I can do in this case?

2nd January 2016, 08:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join Defence Services being a married candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I came to know that only unmarried candidates can apply for NDA. Is it true? I am married and want to join Defence Services. What I can do in this case?
Yes, only unmarried candidates can apply for NDA exam.

If you are interested on defence sector then you must complete your graduation degree. After completion of graduation degree you can apply for defence sector through CDS exam.

Educational Qualification:

For Indian Military Academy: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent is required

For Air Force Academy: B.Sc with Physics and/ Or Mathematics Or Bachelor of Engineering is required

For Officer Training Academy: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent is required

For Naval Academy: B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering is required

Age Criteria:

For Indian Military Academy:- 19 to 24 years

For Officer's Training Academy:- 19 to 25 years

For Naval Academy:- 19 to 22 years

For Air Force Academy:- 19 to 23 years
1st May 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join Defence Services being a married candidate?

Is it possible to get a defence services at the age of 27 years ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?