2nd January 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem in IBPS PO job, if I have an LLB degree?

Sir, I have done my graduation with chemistry after which I pursued for full time 3 year LLB degree. While filling up the IBPS PO form, I mentioned my graduation details of LLB and not of chemistry. Will there be any problem, if I am selected for the PO post. Kindly tell me any solution. Thank you.

2nd January 2017, 03:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem in IBPS PO job, if I have an LLB degree?

As per the IBPS PO notification, candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for IBPS PO examination. If you have done your graduation in Chemistry and after that if you have done LLB degree then, it will not be any problem. You need to appear in Preliminary, Mains examination and attend Interview to get selected as a PO by IBPS.
2nd January 2017, 08:47 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Minimum educational qualification for Bank PO job is graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Hence you have completed your graduation so you are eligible for this job. There will not be any problem if you have done LLB after your graduation. Thanks
3rd January 2017, 12:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The minimum academic qualification required for bank exam is bachelor's degree and it does not matter in which stream you have done your bachelor's degree. If you have mentioned your bachelor's degree in law as qualification then also you are eligible for IBPS exam.

2. The age limit for IBPS Clerk is 20-28 years and that for Probationary officer is 20-30 years.

Stages of IBPS exam:

Preliminary examination.

Main examination.

Interview.
3rd January 2017, 08:05 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no problem, you are eligible to apply for Institute of Banking and Personnel Common Written exam for Probationary officer after Bachelor of law. The eligibility criteria for IBPS PO exam is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduates awaiting for result can also apply.

>>Age limit for post of PO is 20-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You should meet age criteria. Next notification for 2017 IBPS PO examination is yet to come.
3rd January 2017, 09:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no problem after filling LLB degree as educational qualification.

The eligibility to appear for IBPS PO examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with age limit is 20-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination after having bachelor degree in LLB from a recognised university. For details visit at www.ibps.in.
3rd January 2017, 11:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The requirements for IBPS Probationary officer examination:

*Graduation from a UGC recognized university in any stream of candidate's choice.

*Minimum age required to apply for IBPS PO exam is 20 years.

LLB graduates are eligible for PO examination. You will face no problem in apply for the entrance exam of IBPS PO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?