23rd August 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Jadavpur University for lateral entry in Civil stream?

Admission procedure in Jadavpur University for lateral entry in Civil stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Examination date of B.Tech lateral entry test of Jadavpur University?
  3. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  4. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  5. Criteria for admission through lateral entry in Jadavpur University?
  6. What is the date of lateral entry in Jadavpur University?
  7. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  8. How to take admission for B.Tech lateral entry in DTU?
  9. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  10. Does Anna University provide any lateral entry for MCA students? Procedure to apply for lateral entry in Anna University?
  11. Admission procedure for Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology? What is the lateral entry procedure in IIT?
  12. How to do B.Tech after my diploma? I have completed my 10th standard
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  14. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  15. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  16. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech for Diploma in CSE student?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NIT by lateral entry exam?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
25th August 2015, 05:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Jadavpur University for lateral entry in Civil stream?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
8th January 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure in Jadavpur University for lateral entry in Civil stream?

Sir, I need the Syllabus of LEET. So I'm requesting to you please send the syllabus of LEET
5th August 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE from bit jaipur cse branch but i want to pursue chemical engineering in jadhavpur University as lateral entry student. Please give me the complete information about entrance paper ,its syllabus and about diploma programme that i have to do ?
1st September 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am create jilet counseling and I am take a allotment letter for Jadavpur University production engineering......which time the admission process are start ? And procedures ?
12th January 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am passing diploma in civil trade with above 90% marks in 2019 i have science background 59% marks 2014 so shall i get chance to take admission in jadavpur
15th April 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Matric 46 percentage diploma 72 percentage can i get admission jadavpur university jelet through
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?