21st December 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Age limits, fee structure and percentage required in equivalent exam for LLB?

I have completed my graduation with 40%marks and now ding m.a, is it possible to join llb after that. Tell me the age limits, fee structure,% required after post graduation.

22nd December 2015, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limits, fee structure and percentage required in equivalent exam for LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with 40%marks and now ding m.a, is it possible to join llb after that. Tell me the age limits, fee structure,% required after post graduation.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

Your age should be below 20 years.

The fee structure for LLB course is vary from college to college. The fees structure for LLB course approximately 10, 000 to 15,000 per year.
23rd December 2015, 11:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Age limits, fee structure and percentage required in equivalent exam for LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The minimum eligibility requirement to apply for LLB course is Bachelor Degree from a recognized board. You are required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level. The institutes might also ask for admission test before giving admission. There is no minimum age limit required for LLB. The fee structure for LLB differ from college to college. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 25,000 to 30,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?