10th December 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for admission in Law after graduation from EIILM University?

Hello sir,

I am going to complete my graduation from EIILM university. I want to know if i am eligible for taking admission in law?

10th December 2015, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for admission in Law after graduation from EIILM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

I am going to complete my graduation from EIILM university. I want to know if i am eligible for taking admission in law?
Yes, you are eligible to get admission law college if you can fulfill below given criteria.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible law course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 years for law course.
12th December 2015, 12:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for admission in Law after graduation from EIILM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,

Yes, you are eligible to study the law course with the graduation from EIILM University. The eligibility to study LLB course is a graduation with 45% marks. Selection will be based on written test, group test and personal interview conducted by the EIILM university. Those who already qualify in the CLAT exam can directly attend the Interview. The duration of the course is 3 years. After this course you can work as Advocate, Notary, Public Prosecutor, Legal Advisor, Teacher, Legal Expert etc.

Official website - www.eiilmuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?