11th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for infosys after completion of BSc with less than 60 percentage marks?

Hi there, I scored above 65% in primary as well as secondary school, but couldn't get above 60% in graduation in BSc CS. What are the ways I can still get a job in infosys? Can you please provide me the complete information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  2. Can a B.Sc IT holder with 69% is eligible to apply for Infosys? Which type of posts I can get?
  3. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Am I eligible for infosys placement if I have scored only 58 percentage marks in 12th?
  6. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 62.50% marks in B.E?
  10. Eligibility for Wipro and Infosys placement Test
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  12. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Army after completion of 5th semester diploma with 68 percentage marks?
  15. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Am I eligible for placement in companies like Infosys, IBM and TCS after completion of BE with 57 percentage marks?
  17. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
  18. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks? -- [New]
24th May 2017, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for infosys after completion of BSc with less than 60 percentage marks?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Infosys recruitment with the percentage that is mentioned above. Yes, there is a certain minimum educational qualification required and minimum percentage required in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 65% marks or more than 65% marks.

* In 10th Class - Minimum 65% marks

* In 12th Class - Minimum 65% marks

* In Graduation - Minimum 65% marks

* In Post Graduation (if applicable) - Minimum 65% marks
26th May 2017, 10:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for infosys after completion of BSc with less than 60 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi there, I scored above 65% in primary as well as secondary school, but couldn't get above 60% in graduation in BSc CS. What are the ways I can still get a job in infosys? Can you please provide me the complete information soon. Thank you!
No, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?