4th November 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to choose any other subject other than Computer science to do M.Sc course?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Good afternoon. I am having a qus regarding M.Sc course. I have completed my graduation in Comp.Sc honours(major elective-phy and math,minor elective-biology).
Can i choose any other subject except cpmo.sc to do M.Sc?

4th November 2015, 11:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to choose any other subject other than Computer science to do M.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Good afternoon. I am having a qus regarding M.Sc course. I have completed my graduation in Comp.Sc honours(major elective-phy and math,minor elective-biology).
Can i choose any other subject except cpmo.sc to do M.Sc?
Yes, you can choose any other subject to do M.Sc. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry are eligible to apply for M.Sc course. You can apply for the any one of the course below,

- M.Sc in Physics,
- M.Sc in Chemistry
- M.Sc in Biology etc.

- Applicants should hold a Bachelor degree with minimum of 55% marks and (For SC/ST and Physically Challenged/ Disabled candidates, qualifying marks shall be 50% at Bachelor degree level in the subject concerned).

- Applicants will be selected on the based of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?