31st January 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for executive entrance exam after completion of CS executive course and graduation with 52% marks?

What miniimum % do i need to getregistration in cs executive ?????? i have got 52% in graduation and passed with 2nd class .m i eligible 4 executive entrance exam..???? What is the eligibility criteria followed? Am I eligible with my graduation course?

6th February 2016, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for executive entrance exam after completion of CS executive course and graduation with 52% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What miniimum % do i need to getregistration in cs executive ?????? i have got 52% in graduation and passed with 2nd class .m i eligible 4 executive entrance exam..???? What is the eligibility criteria followed? Am I eligible with my graduation course?
Yes, you are eligible to study CS Executive Programme after the graduation with 52% marks. The Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI) is conducting the course. The aspirant can get the details in the link given;
https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Abou.../CS_Course.htm

There are two modules in CS Executive Programme. Module I contains 4 subjects and Module II contains 3 papers. After clearing the Executive Programme, you can join Professional Programme. The course is one of the demanding courses in India. So the aspirant can get many jobs after completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?