1st April 2012, 06:02 PM
priya.pri

Minimum percentage required for SC candidate in graduation to fill the form of Junior Executive(AAI)?

minimum percentage required to a sc candidate in graduation to fill the form of junior executive (aai)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the least percentage required to fill the form for Junior Executive Exam?
  2. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam?
  3. Minimum percentage required to fill in Indian Embassy Entrance exam form?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  5. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage of marks required for filling up Indian Embassy form?
  7. Instrumentation post graduate is eligible for SET? Can I fill the form replacing percentage with GPA?
  8. Can I jon OTA being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Pharmacy? Minimum percentage required in Graduation for this purpose?
  9. Can Indian Embassy form be filled up online for MBA? Eligibility criteria and minimum percentage required to fill-up this form?
  10. Minimum percentage required in graduation for PO exam for OBC candidates
  11. What is the percentage marks required for 2nd year diploma SC caste candidate to apply for graduation?
  12. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
  13. How may i get a central government job after my B.Com with 45% marks?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required for IPS exam?
  15. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA? -- [New]
  17. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exam if secured 53.4% in B.Com?
3rd April 2012, 06:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for SC candidate in graduation to fill the form of Junior Executive(AAI)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya.pri View Post
minimum percentage required to a sc candidate in graduation to fill the form of junior executive (aai)
For the post of Junior Executive in Airports Authority of India, there is no percentage criteria.

In order to be eligible for Junior Executive , one must have done B.E/B.Tech in any of the following branches:
  • Electronics
  • Telecommunications
  • Information Technology

The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to Sc category is 32 years.

For further information refer to the official website of Airports Authority of India.
14th January 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for SC candidate in graduation to fill the form of Junior Executive(AAI)?

what is the minimum percentage criteria for sc candidate for the post of JUNIOR EXECUTIVE(ATC)?
7th July 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for junior executive Information technology in airport authority of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?