20th January 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA course without completing any graduation course?

Sir/Mam, Can I do MBA course without completing any graduation course? I completed only 12th and was not able to complete graduation after then. Can you please let me know the details which I need to follow now to apply for MBA without a graduation course?

21st January 2018, 02:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA course without completing any graduation course?

No, you can't take admission in MBA if you haven't completed your graduation because minimum qualification required to seek admission in MBA is graduation in any discipline.
So, you need to complete your graduation.
21st January 2018, 03:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't pursue any post graduate course, if you haven't got the degree qualification. MBA is a post graduation degree and you being a class 12th passed candidate, can't apply for it.

You can take admission in BBA at present and after completion, can appear for various MBA entrance exam for admission.
21st January 2018, 05:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't do MBA course without completing graduation course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MBA course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You have to appear in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT examinations, qualify the examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing MBA course. Since, you have passed 12th standard, I suggest you to pursue your Bachelor's degree course, so, that you are eligible to get admission for pursuing MBA course.
21st January 2018, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Can I do MBA course without completing any graduation course? I completed only 12th and was not able to complete graduation after then. Can you please let me know the details which I need to follow now to apply for MBA without a graduation course?

Sorry, you cannot do MBA without completing any graduate course. You have to first study and pass a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to study MBA. No master’s course can be done without completing a bachelor’s degree. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the MBA program. Candidates are admitted to the MBA program through an entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, TANCET, etc. Therefore, you have to complete a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to study MBA program.
21st January 2018, 05:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for MBA course without completing bachelor's degree. To pursue MBA one have to complete bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Reserved category candidates will get 5% marks relaxation. With this eligibility candidates have to appear for entrance examinations like: CAT/MAT/MBA PGCET etc. The admission will depend upon the marks secured in the examination followed by group discussion and personal interview.
21st January 2018, 08:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and same is a master degree course is a professional degree course with a very good career scope.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing MBA degree course is a graduation degree course in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

Now as far as you are concerned about the possibility of pursuing MBA degree course directly after your Class 12th then it is not possible as for pursuing MBA degree course which is a master degree course one is required to have completed his/her bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?