3rd August 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in Civil Engineering from India being a Bangladeshi student? Name of some suitable universities?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc in Civil Engineering from Bangladesh and got 58%. Am I eligible to study MS in Civil Engineering from India. Please suggest me name of some universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
  3. Best University in India for Bangladeshi student?
  4. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering in India?
  5. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  8. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  9. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  10. List of correspondence universities offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. Top universities of Germany to study PG course after Civil Engineering
  12. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  13. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  14. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  15. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?
  16. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Chances to study Commerce in Graduation in India for Science student of Bangladesh?
  18. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?