1st March 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

B.Com/BBA/BBM, which is better to study if I am weak in Mathematics?

Sir, I am studying in 12th Commerce with Maths. But I am weak in Maths. I don’t want to study Maths anymore. I am confuse to choose B.Com or BBA or BBM. Please suggest me sir what I can choose?

9th March 2018, 05:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com/BBA/BBM, which is better to study if I am weak in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 12th Commerce with Maths. But I am weak in Maths. I don’t want to study Maths anymore. I am confuse to choose B.Com or BBA or BBM. Please suggest me sir what I can choose?

You can take BBA after completion of Class XII if you are weak in mathematics. Actually, BCom is one of the best courses given above. As you are weak in mathematics, you can study a BBA and then MBA (various specializations available like Marketing, HR, Operations, etc.). Scope for the MBA is high for the candidates who have studied the course in any reputed colleges. They can work in various private and government organizations. You should study BBA and MBA in any reputed colleges to get a placement.
9th March 2018, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com/BBA/BBM, which is better to study if I am weak in Mathematics?

If you can do any of these course from a reputed college, then it will be better than doing any professional course from a low grade college.

Always choose the better college over any course. If you can get quality education, then courses don't matter these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?