8th March 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Banking courses available to get a good post in Bank for B.Com student?

Hello Sir,
I am an S.Y.B.Com student. This year I will be doing my T.Y.B.Com, I want to do Banking course to get a job in Banks on a good post after my B.Com. Which course will be suitable?

9th March 2016, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Banking courses available to get a good post in Bank for B.Com student?

For securing a decent bank job in India B.Com is enough if you can crack IBPS exams for PO or Clerk post. In private sector it would be good for you to complete MBA in finance or marketing from a top institute for a decent job.

Hence, on the basis of B.Com you can apply for IBPS PO and SBI PO. Selection will be based on written exam and interview.
9th March 2016, 09:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Banking courses available to get a good post in Bank for B.Com student?

You can opt for various banking jobs such as;

> IBPS.

> SBI PO.

> Clerk, etc.

You can opt for any course in banking sector whose eligibility you will b able to fulfill and can make a great career ahead.
9th March 2016, 09:07 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

There is no such banking course, you will have to appear for entrance examinations to get a job in banking sector such as, IBPS, SBI PO, etc.

These are some of the examinations you can cl;ear and get admission in banking sector. You can get admission in any coaching Institute to get prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?