6th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of B.Com graduation?

What can I do after completion of B.Com graduation? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? I just wanted to do some course right after my graduation and make sure that I will get the job soon. So, please help me with the information.

Thank you!

6th July 2015, 10:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of B.Com graduation?

After completion of graduation in B.Com course, you can pursue post-graduation in any of the following courses.
->MBA
->M.Com
->MFM
->CA
->ICWA
->MCA
7th July 2015, 12:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can I do after completion of B.Com graduation? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? I just wanted to do some course right after my graduation and make sure that I will get the job soon. So, please help me with the information.

Thank you!
Master of Commerce (M.Com) is the main higher education course pursued by Commerce graduates. Apart from this, you can apply for other Mater degree courses such as,

- Master of Arts (M.A)
- M.A. in Mass Communication (MMC)
- M.Sc. in Advertisement & Journalism
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Applied Economics
- MBA in Economics

The above course helps student to pursue Doctoral level programs such as M.Phil and PhD. Moreover, the higher education qualification increase the possibility to grab a good job opportunity with high salary package.
7th July 2015, 12:47 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
After completion of B.com degree there are various opportunities in which you can join such as you can apply for entrance exams such as the Civil Services to become IAS, IFS, IPS officer or the defence services to join in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force. You can even join in CA (Chartered Accountant).

The other option would be for applying for the bank exam for the post of Probationary officer. There are many banks which conduct the exam based on the vacancy of the post. The eligibility needed are:

# You should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 21-30 years for General category and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as SC/ST?OBC.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the Bank PO exam.
7th July 2015, 07:04 PM
pointer01

Hello,

I list here the major courses which you can opt after B.Com-

@Accountancy or Finance-
-Chartered Accountancy.(CA)
-Certificate Financial Analyst(CFA).
-Cost Accountancy.(from ICWA).
-Company Secretary.(CS)
-Stock Broking.
-MBA Finance.

@Banking & Insurance-
-M.Com with specialization in Banking & Insurance field will help you to get in the Banking & Insurance sector.

@Marketing-
-MBA-marketing.
-Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing.

@Law-
-LLB.
-Bachelor of Academic Laws(3 years).
-Bachelor of General laws(2 years).
-Bachelor of Business Laws(3 Years).

@Accounts/ Finance Certified Courses-
-SAP.

Hope the mentioned list will help you.

Good Luck.
30th September 2015, 11:20 PM
vinoth1921

-->As you study B.Com, you have hell lot of opportunities outside the course.
-->If you are looking for higher studies,
-Clear CAT and join M.B.A in a very goo colleges like IIM's
-M.Com will be the best option after doing your Bachelor's in B.Com/
-You can also join Law by applying through LLB.
-You can also try for Bank Exams/ Railways/ Defense/ SSC.

-->UPSC conducts many exams like Civil Service(IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc.) for Civil service aspirants.

-->Eligibility
-Citizen of India
-Should be a Graduate
-Age Limit - 21-30 yrs
-Some post require Physical qualifications.

-->Examination Process
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Written Exam
-Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?