2nd September 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study Geography Honours among B.Sc and B.A.?

I am confused between B.Sc(Geography) and B.A. in Geography. Kindly help me to know that which is better? And which one I should choose? Please reply as soon as possible.

4th September 2016, 12:58 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study Geography Honours among B.Sc and B.A.?

It is obvious that science graduates are more in demand in comparison to Arts graduates hence I would like to suggest you to go for BSc in Geography in comparison to BA in Geography for your better future and job opportunities.
Don't get confused in between these two because Science has more value.
4th September 2016, 02:18 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

I really think that bsc or ba both are equally good. What you want to do is depends on the other subject which you have. You have to see your comfort zone and after that take a right decision.
4th September 2016, 03:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am confused between B.Sc(Geography) and B.A. in Geography. Kindly help me to know that which is better? And which one I should choose? Please reply as soon as possible.

Both B.A and B.Sc Honors Degree courses are same bachelor’s course only. B.A Geography will be focusing on human Geography like population, development, politics and sociology aspects. B.Sc Geography will be focusing on Physical Geography like rivers, coasts, rocks, glaciations etc. So you can choose the course as per the interest & taste you have. So you can choose either B.A or B.Sc in Geography. If you want to pursue your career in geography line then you can choose B.Sc Geography.
11th September 2016, 03:08 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Both BA and BSc hons in geography are same graduation but some syllabus are different, you can choose as per the interest and your choice. but in future for higher studies with Geography BSc is best chose the BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?